Inspire. Create. Write.TM
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
It's #MondayMotivation & good lord do I have a treat for y'all.
Ever hear the terms "Influencer", "Trend Setter", "Socialite"? Well, you're about to find out just who that applies to. You're about to meet an unbelievably powerful soul. She inspires me weekly.
I distinctly remember the day I got the notification that Kay_Angel had followed me. Upon opening up her profile I was blown away at the sight of her having +500K Followers! I felt so honored & humbled, mostly jazzed that I immediately followed back with furious retweets on her tweets haha. She really does send out beautiful, powerful & trend setting tweets. Motivational, Inspiring & wise. Over & above this, days after my retweet parade, I received a message from her saying that due to my retweet of her specific Hashtagged tweet I had been chosen to receive exclusive VIP tickets to the Comedy Roast Battle at MonteCasino - pics on Instagram.
Reason for me telling you this: I know first hand that Karabo gives back to her followers & interacts with them daily. That's what's in it for you if you follow this Amazing soul. You add value to your daily social media intake.
An adorably stubborn beautiful soul.
Surrounded by an air of mystery Karabo herself is the answer, a woman driven by her love for life.
A traveler; passionate about photography, loves being around friends and family.
A hard working law student and techie. Ms. Mokgoko is a foodie with great taste and good insight into brands.
She’s a free-spirited socialite. Catch up on her travels and experience through pictures, articles, and tweets. Journey with her.
1. What is the best advice you were ever given?
- Honestly, I cannot pick one. The best advice to me, is given at a time I need to apply it most in my life.
- I learn something from everyone I meet, everyone has a story. And from that, I get inspired.
- Music & that special someone :)
- I go on social media, weird, but if you know where to look, if you follow the right people, social media becomes about motivation and positive vibes oh and books too!
- I guess when life happened and interrupted the plans I had. But a friend once told me "the best-laid plans are bound to be disrupted by events we never plan for, nor anticipated nor prepared for. it is how we move on that matters. sometimes the cruelty or pain of the disruption throws us offside, and you self-doubt whether there is something wrong. but you gotta push." One of the best pieces of advice I've ever received.
- So far, academically. Something I take pride in.
- I've temporarily overcome my fears. Conquered, no...I've realized that they will be a part of me. I'll always be terrified out of heights but I'll suck it up and go on a roller coaster whenever I'm at Gold Reef City or Ratanga Junction. Also, the fear of failure is what drives me to work hard so that I won't get to the point of "failure".
- It depends on what got me down in the first place. Sometimes I just open Apple Music and just play suggested music and sometimes classical music, it calms the mind and soothes the soul. So I don't really have a specific song.
- Your choice.
- Is there such a thing? *laughs*
- Travel. Food. Time spent with ones you Love.
- Not that I recall. I don't think inspiring movies would be interesting to me.
- Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life; let it be the day you act upon it ~Steve Maraboli
- Hmmm...I'd say, Everyday, do something that will bring you a step closer to the life of your dreams. The future YOU will thank you for that.
- ...Give them to Beyoncé.
- 'The Alchemist', it's the best! A beautiful story and inspiration in one book, I mean, what more can you ask for?!
- No, no specific place, but it happens mostly in the bedroom.
- Do what makes YOU happy!
or Being in a crowd?
or Safari Vacation?
How awesome are those answers!?
How brilliant is it that she's a student!? And she's done this Amazing thing
of becoming an Influencer & building up an awe-inspiring Client base while still studying!
Follow Karabo's amazing adventures & make some of your own even:
See the reason that I do these Tags especially the Inspire Tag, is to show you that "Anything is possible if you've got enough Nerve." JK Rowling. Ms. Rowling, Steve Jobs, Ricard Branson, Oprah, Ellen Degeneres, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Steven Spielberg, Trevor Noah and the list goes on and on. What do they all have in common?
They are YOU!
Yes, they started out just like you, regular, human, with regular families, regular friends, regular skills. But they Dreamed, oh boy did they ever Dream. More importantly, they put in the hard work, the maximum effort & that is truly how they ended up where they are today. You don't need 7 secrets, 20 techniques or an all weekend program to be successful. You need only realize that EVERYONE who ever accomplished anything started exactly where you will start. Once you do, all that anxiety & doubt will disappear, in its place, a beautiful and powerful Magic will start to grow.
The Magic of YOU!
So I beseech you, start to Dream again, start to Believe in You because I already do. I have faith that all of you can & will accomplish incredible and insurmountable feats. Your dream is still there, I promise you it's still there. Reach out and Soar with it.
Want to read more Inspire Tags? Check out the previous ones:
Noticed the Big Sign on the right-side of my blog, did ya? Yes, all these amazing questions come from The Blog Tag. An amazing community that supports & encourages bloggers by providing them with weekly themes & daily writing prompts in reference to those themes.
I've just adapted their Themed Tags as a way to interview the Amazing people I meet along my Journey & share their Awesomeness forward as best I can :-)
Hit me up if you'd like to be featured next.
~Be Kind to One Another~ Ellen Degeneres