WHistle* How time flies when you're having fun.
Can't believe it's been a year already.
Can I just say....
Wooooooooooohooooo! Yippee Ki Yay!
From the bottom of my heart
Thank You!!! Thank You!!!
Y'all got me feeling:
Wow, woah, WOW! I never thought I'd get here any time soon. 200k/ TWO Hundred-frikkin'-Thousand Pageviews per month. Especially since I'd been away most of December and some of January due to a personal abyss I'd been trapped in. But to come back, seeing my blog stats at 200k pageviews was truly truly humbling and heart melting.
So, obviously I had to test the stats and I waited another month to see if it would hit 200k again and won't you dang too-tin know it. As of today my blog hit the mark for a consecutive month!
To all of you, My Readers:
my inspiration, my magical superstars that have made ALL of this possible through your amazing support & fanatical comments. I'm am irrevocably and unequivocally in AWE of YOU. Truly and truly humbled & honored by your return visits to my posts & content.
SO Again I must say:
Thank You!!! Thank You!!!
I am Beyond Grateful
It's been quite the journey, both as a learning curve and an eye-opening experience. I remember starting this a year ago in February of 2016 after I had written my novel The Cured: Rebirth
An excerpt can be found on this post here:
I had read that a good platform to build on for authors was a blog so I decided to test the waters. Soon and without any warning I became hooked, if only due to the amazing people that I met through this and all of the unbelievable support in light of my "newbie" status. Post after post was dished out with no specific "niche" in mind. All I wanted to do was post about the things I loved most.
But soon other "Themes" & Weekly fun began to emerge on the blog.
One such Special Mention has to go to The Blog Tag angels, Cassarica & Sumarie.
Who also collaborated with me on The Zemlja Dosta Chronicles.
Their aim is to provide weekly writing prompts for bloggers & support them along their journey.
I had such hilarious FUN with these!
Wrote outside my comfort Zone on prompts like a Beauty Product Review & I can't remember what this prompt was but it was definitely Beauty related LOL
For example if that week was all about Movies, then by the end a Movie Tag with fun questions was created.
After doing a few and lovin' them I thought it was time to hear from someone else least I get boring LOL
From this the
Including one with a local superstar social media influencer
Then on the 4th of June 2016, tragedy struck when I learned my long time Idol Muhammad Ali had passed away. Man, I was gutted, and I had to release all that grief into something positive. I had to share WHY he meant so much to me.
Readers really responded to the 5 lessons & the condensed version of them.
So I began taking other Iconic figures that Inspired me like Ellen Degeneres (Who's catch phrase "Be Kind to One Another", I use to end each & every one of my posts), JK Rowling (Who is my All time Favorite Author) then summarizing just 5 powerful Life Lessons from them.
***In the year prior I was introduced to the Wonderfully Wonderful world of Personal Development, from this experience I've also included a few posts on that, most notably:
***In general I make it a rule not to care or get involved in politics, however on during the week of the 12th April 2016 the news became aflutter with news of "The Panama Papers" & after a work friend enticed me with the summary, my Author curiosity was peaked.
The feedback was in a word, shocking. To me it was a passing thought that I wanted aired.
- Irvin Joel made an Infographic.
- And by 2016/04/19*
- The Post was Shared/Featured in the French Online Press: http://panamapapers.press/
- It was said that I wrote with true journalistic flare & reported on the story with new eyes in a new way.
It was one of my first posts as a blogger & one of the best ideas I've ever had. I love it.
I hope #GhostCars is invented one day.
First Post dated Monday, 8 February 2016
The first one was ofcourse my first 10,000 views on the blog but I can't seem to find that one
so the next one was on 14th July 2016, just 5 months from inception:
With the corresponding FaceBook Post🌟💙✨ Thank YOU, Arigato & Gracias!#Blog > https://t.co/pZvHlIfiDn#Blogger #Author #Entrepreneur #Artist #Dreamer pic.twitter.com/bYfAIMvVKp— Enricoh Alfonzo (@Alfonzowords) July 14, 2016
Then remarkably by the 19th October 2016, just under 3 months later:
With the corresponding FaceBook Post🌟💙✨ Thank YOU, Arigato & Gracias!— Enricoh Alfonzo (@Alfonzowords) October 19, 2016
100,000 PageViews p.m!!!#Blog > https://t.co/pZvHlIfiDn #Blogger #Author #Entrepreneur #Artist #Dreamer pic.twitter.com/Ew4oe9WI2r
And Now on the 21st January 2017, just another 3 months later:
🌟💙✨ Thank YOU, Arigato & Gracias!— Enricoh Alfonzo (@Alfonzowords) February 21, 2017
200,000 PageViews p.m!!!#Blog > https://t.co/xuMfYuPXT5#Blogger #Author #Entrepreneur #Artist #Dreamer pic.twitter.com/oiJewsZxQz
With the corresponding FaceBook Post
Don't get me wrong though, I'm not doing this to boast or proclaim.
My aim is to log the journey & the moments that have been important to ME.
Because, do you know what I see when I look at these?
All the AMAZING, brightly lit souls that I've met and have been helping me #ShineThroughtheNoise
Special Mentions include:
- My EPIC promo partner, my mentor & friend
- Author of the incredible Self-Help book #ShineThroughtheNoise
- Without which I wouldn't have reached all these milestones
- She inspires me Daily
- Ah Shells Bells! Inventor of the Word "Shego Boost" - her unique version of supporting others in her circle.
- Love her to bits, was totally surprised when I heard her speak! hahaha
- Author, Blogger, Fur Baby Momma & all around beautiful person
- Her blog just got it's own domain, check out her soulful posts at thedealis.co.za
- Also known as the #TwitterGracious Queen!
- Featured on the blog & is currently the Most Popular post
- Kathe has a unique flare for making EveryOne feel special on Twitter
- She also RT's my content daily #MadLove Kathe!
- Memoir Author coming soon & ESL Teacher
- An Account manager, branding consultant, blogger
- Posts about the most unique & innovative marketing/advertising concepts out there
- Beautiful inside & out, Eugenia has been a great friend for many a months now
200 Saturdays - Christine Tatum
Not Online at the moment but a super amazing & supportive friend. Missing her.
- Nove is a highly successful & wonderfully mysterious twitter personality
- She posts daily inspirational quotes attached to beautiful images from authors & other influential icons
- Has inspired since the beginning of this journey
- I'm truly honored to know her
- Talent Publicist & Writer of Addictive Novels
- An Author, Columnist, Blogger & another twitter mystery
- Monica, despite her fame is so down to earth just like the others mentioned today
- She's always up for conversation, pondering this Roller-coaster we call being an Author
- She posts daily inspirational quotes attached to beautiful images
- Grateful for her friendship, feeling kinship in how much I can relate to her
- Always RT's my content
- Fun, music & anime loving girl from Cape Town
- Arigato Lanie-chan
- Amazing Author of the upcoming 2017 release #ThePreyofGods a near future thriller set in South Africa
- One of the best clients I've ever had the privilege of working with
- Honored to have her Author Interview featured on the blog
- Stay tuned for much more of Nicky's book in the coming months
- Love Love her writing style & unique creativity
- Children's Author of MY FIRST TRAVEL BOOKS
- Featured in one of the Most Viewed Posts on the Blog. Travel Tag
- Rapper extraordinaire with +300k followers on Twitter
- Love's to Twitter boost & share others
- Featured in a Music Tag blog post
- Acclaimed Music Artist/Producer/World Peace Representative from Indianapolis, Indiana
- Scientist, Teacher, Writer, Blogger, Traveler, Explorer, Thinker, Philosopher, Artist, #Lifehack expert, Author of Kindles #1 epic fantasy bestseller
- Honestly the question should be what Doesn't this guy Do LOL
- Roy is an amazing author & someone I aspire to be like someday
- Featured in a Literature Tag blog post
- An inspiring down to earth Male Model at First London.
- A thief in the night. An heir to a throne. A prince with a dangerous face.
- Featured in an Inspire Tag blog post
- A brilliant mindfulness coach featured on the blog in an Inspire Tag
- Has always made time to talk me through those anxiety ridden moments
- Taught me a mindful technique that blew my mind & I love using now
- Richie you rock bro!
- A true Light in Darkness, Leading the charge to a brighter future for us All
- Vanna is a miracle worker!
- A Life Coach, Magic-Seeker & Rockstar Mom
- Featured on the blog in an Inspire Tag
- Has always made time to listen & help me through moments of severe pain
- She's inspired me to lead a healthier lifestyle, focusing on my self care.
To my BEST Friend & human diary, Benita!
ARIGATO over & over for your endless support. For being the first one to comment on every post & for always being there through the good & the bad, never changing that beautiful spirit of yours.
You are my rock, my tether, my "Grace"
Can never, ever repay your kindness BUT I intend to spend the rest of my life trying
And Lastly to ALL of you, the readers.
Thank You!!! Thank You!!!
I love y'all & can't wait to continue this journey with you.
Now it's time to ROCK OUT this year all the more
Stay Tuned, Happy Reading & #MADLove !!!
And if you're new:
© Enricoh Alfonzo ~ Alfonzo Words
Follow on Twitter | Like on Facebook | Join my Instagram community | Watch me on Pinterest | Subscribe to blog post Updates |
~Be Kind to One Another~ Ellen Degeneres